New! OWCA Cancellation Bulletin
OWCA Assessment Payments
SIB Assessment payments
Mileage reimbursement of .655 cents per mile is effective July 1, 2023, per LA R.S. 23:1203(D)
Please see LWC COVID-19 Updates for important bulletins regarding WC changes while the Governor's Stay-at-Home Order is in effect.
When a medication has been previously approved, a LWC-WC-1010 shall not be required for any subsequent refills or new prescriptions of the previously approved medication within a six (6) month period.
Administrative Procedure Act requirements (La. R.S. Title 49)
Outlook for future of OWCA
Public Meeting Notices
Town Hall Meetings:
- District Office Listings
- Circuit Courts of Appeal (PDF)
District Boundaries (PDF)
Medical Advisory Council
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employers and workers, find answers to your questions about fighting fraud, medical services, and disputed claims.
Also, find answers to general questions about HIPAA, Workplace Safety & Health, and the Second Injury Board.
- Links For Employers
- Employers, find and download Workers' Compensation forms. Learn about Compliance, Rules & Procedures, Medical Services, Workplace Safety, and view information about the Second Injury Board. Also, get information on Disputed Claims or Reporting Fraud.
- Links For Workers
- Learn about the benefits you are entitled to as an injured worker. File a
disputed claim. Discover how your rights are protected under the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Find out how you can help fight Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Report Fraud
- Learn important information about Workers' Compensation fraud and how to report it.
- Report a Workplace Injury
- (*)Mandatory by law effective 1/1/2014: To electronically submit the new First Report of Injury or FROI (formerly the LWC-WC-1007), register at http://www.lwcedi.info/ by completing a “New Profile” under “Trading Partner Profile.” Trading Partners must indicate a Filing Method.
- Resource Links
- Links to board and commission sites, health and safety sites, and Workers' Compensation agencies in other states.
- List of Legal State Holidays
- Training Courses (Form 1010, OSHA 300, Form 1009)
- OWC Downloads (Forms, Publications, etc.)